Thursday, October 9, 2008

Washington, DC



Once again, I traveled to Washington, DC. This time Mindy Sanders and Kim Young came with me. We did the tourist thing, but also got to listen to part of the Duke Ellington Jazz Festival, we went to the Spy Musuem and got a personal tour of the Capitol Building. We had such a good time.
Guess what!?!?!? I made it through this time, and only need to get a security, medical, and credit background check and then they'll tell me when I go to my training class. I'm thinking around the first of the year, or shortly thereafter.






3 comments:

Mischa Brewer said...

If you're not sure what I mean, send me an email and I'll spill the beans to ya!

CeeJ said...

Where's the pictures???
If this is a real travel blog... then you need pics!!! :)

Did you ever figure out how to access my blog? I invited you... but I don't know if you got the email or not. It's www.ceejammer.blogspot.com just in case...

CeeJ said...

WAIT... are you serious??

AWESOME!!! I just finished reading your post!!! That's great!!! WOOHOO FOR MISCHA!!!!!!
Looks like you're going to be NEEDING this blog!!! ;)