Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Raleigh, NC


This last weekend I drove down to Raleigh, NC to visit Jennifer who I hadn't seen in four years. We've talked and emailed over the last four years, but it was the first time we were able to get together. It was so great to see her.

Saturday night, I also was able to catch up with Karsten. He drove up from Fayettsville and we went out to dinner and talked. We were out until 1 o'clock so instead of driving home, he crashed on the couch.

I was bad because I forgot to take pictures with both Jennifer and Karsten and I don't know when I'll see them again. As you can see, I did have my camera with me but I just forgot.

I also got to go to the Raleigh Temple. It rained while I was there, so that added to not taking picutres. North Carolina is definately a pretty place that I'd love to visit again but we'll see what time dictates.


No comments: