Saturday, June 13, 2009

My home continued...

Okay, okay! I know! I'm a little bit behind. Sorry it's been fun adjusting and everyone's been so nice and welcoming.

Anyway, I promised more about my house, so here goes!

This is the entry-way and the "formal" dinning room.



Here's a picture of the living room. You can't see them, but I have two bookcases in the living room and another in the entry way. Too bad I gave away all my books! Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to fill them with my DVD's!



This is the second bedroom, where you'll be staying if you come to visit!



This is the loft that over-looks the living room. I can't wait to put my Christmas tree here!




And this is the third bedroom that is currently a "sitting room".



Coming soon, pictures of my kitchen and bedroom (now that I've got all my clothes put away :))



1 comment:

CeeJ said...

WOW- NICE house!! :) That's beautiful! Can't wait to see more! :)