Friday, September 10, 2010

Slow down? NEVER! ;)

Someone told me recently that I should slow down.  They said this to me after asking what I had done over the weekend.  Apparently just listening to what I had done exhausted them.  That's just crazy.  I actually really enjoy being as busy as I am.  As many of you know, I'm training for a marathon, which is THIS weekend! (Oh, my!)  So my weekends consist of a long run (the longest being 29 km) then home to shower, followed by walking around the town shopping, then home to clean the house, usually followed by dinner out with friends or sometimes going out dancing for 3-4 hours, followed by church on Sunday and making food for the week, or working on Christmas projects.  I figured that the weekend that I ran 29 km, I burned about 2500 calories just on Saturday!  It's funny, I don't even think I'm all that busy.  Sometimes I feel like I should be doing more...But what can I add to my schedule?  Any suggestions? ;)

No comments: