Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cooking...again...

I am in a baking mood...
On Sunday I made brownies...mmmm...SOOOO good!  I had a piece with icecream and whipcream and toasted almonds on top...Yum! :)
Then I made a raspberry cheese cake with a chocolate almond crust.  I haven't tried it yet but the crust smelled incredible and the batter was really tasty.  It is supposed to cool for at least 8 hours, so I'll let you know soon if it was yummy or not. :)  It was DELICIOUS!!!  YUMMY!
I'm gonna make another one this weekend and will take pictures...

1 comment:

ReinholdFamilyFarm said...

I know how you feel, I was that way when I got up here. David encouraged me to shake up our meals a little so I am trying. Last week I made Alfredo Sauce and put it over chicken it was so good. All the kids loved it too which is always a good sign. Yesterday I made lasagna which I have not made FOREVER and it was also yummy. Love you tons, hey maybe you will cook for us when you come?!