Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!  I really do!  I love decorating the house...dressing up...making fun food...dressing up...did I mention I like dressing up? ;)  This year I decided to dress up as Betty Boop.  It's something that is fun and something that I'd never dress up as before.  I looked for a wig but I didn't want to spend $50 sp instead...I died it BLACK!  A little drastic but much cheaper.  I curled my hair like Betty and wore gold hoop earrings, a red dress and stole, and a garter.  It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of compliments on it.  I have to admit I was worried because the tan leotard that I ordered didn't arrive and I just couldn't bring myself to wear a white shirt under it so I showed a little more skin than I really wanted to but I wore the stole all evening to help preserve some of my modesty...Just made me realize that next time I won't dress up like that, even though it was fun, I'll find something modest.
I made Halloween cookies for the children's party and decorated them.  I love decorating cookies!  It's so fun!

1 comment:

ReinholdFamilyFarm said...

I LOVE the cookies. You did a great job decorating them. I am sad to say this year I didn't do cookies which is the first time in I can't remember. Scouts and kids had to many things this go round but maybe I will do it for Thanksgiving. Just thought I would let you know how cool they look. I also love you hair you looked that Halloween was a lot of fun. Love ya