Saturday, December 25, 2010

HLC Arizona continued...

Well…as you know it’s been a while since my last post.  And there’s a very good reason for it…I got really sick and had to get surgery. L Not fun but it happens.  Good thing is that I am feeling back to normal.  J

During my time of illness, I didn’t do tons of things, but I did get to do a few things.


One of those things was spending time with family.  It’s a tradition when I visit to paint the nieces’ fingernails.  Lexie wanted in the picture but her smile was silly.

Here is Grandpa and Chase having fun…and being silly. ;)

When Ruth came into Arizona for Christmas, Mom drove me to Flagstaff to met up with her so that we could meet some really good friends for dinner.  Cynthia, Lexie and Lance came along.


Here they are being silly like they normally are…

1 comment:

ReinholdFamilyFarm said...

I loved the pictures. Lexy is still Lexy, all of us laughed when we saw her. How did conference go this weekend? Did you enjoy listening to Elder Cook? Call when you get a chance.