Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011 trip home

I was fortunate enough to get to travel home again this Christmas.  I was home for 18 days and it sure wasn't long enough!  But I had a great time while I was home and did a lot of different things and saw a lot of family and friends.
We had a baby shower for Ruth.  Her baby is due in March and we can't wait to welcome Adaline Helene Kellersberger into our family!

 Only one sister wasn't able to attend.  We sure missed Vonda, but were glad that most of the sisters were able to make it to such a special day.
I got to catch up with my oldest friend.  I've known Lari Dawn since I was about four (maybe earlier but that's my first memory of her).  Its nice that no matter how long it's been since you've seen a dear friend, that you can still talk like no time has gone by!

No comments: