Friday, November 30, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Let the Christmas Holiday commence! :D
The inside of my house is decorated for one of the best holidays of the year.  The celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord, Savior and Redeemer.

I have much less decorations that I remember...perhaps because I gave all of them away! Lol...oh, well.  Just makes me appreciate the ones I do have. 

It also brings to mind the blessing that the gift of the birth of Jesus Christ brings to all our lives.  My religion is quite amazing.  We know that the Savior's redeeming sacrifice is infinite.  This has many implications, among the most important is that his atonement applies to all God's children, no matter what.  This has come to mean a lot to me recently, as in my travels I've gotten to know some who do not believe in Christ, or they allow Satan to cover their eyes to the truth.  The fact that the Savior's atonement is infinite means that it covers them too.  And they will have a chance to hear the gospel in all it's truth and be given the opportunity to accept it. 

Not only that, but it can cover the mistakes that I make.  I do my best and try to live my life the best that I can, but I do make mistakes too.  So the fact that the atonement covers my mistakes, if I repent, that is the greatest gift possible.  I love my Savior, I love my family, I love all the friends I've made in my life, and I love my country.  May the Lord continue to bless her as we strive through these difficult and challenging times. 

Merry Christmas and may the love of the Savior and our Heavenly Father bless each and every one of us this year.

All my love,
Mischa

No comments: