Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rugby and the girls

Last weekend, some of my girlfriends and I went out dancing on Friday night.  We ended up running into a girl named Erica Yager from New York.  She is nice, visiting New Zealand for 5 months and she likes to run, dance and explore.  So we invited her to the rugby game that we were going to attend on Friday.  Erica took this photo of me, Gillian, Natalie, and Karin.
After the game, we went to Foxglove.  I went home before all the girls so that I could go to church.  Apparently, they had fun after I left, including "playing" with the animals on the wall.   
Overall, it was a fun weekend.  And I'm slowly learning more and more about rugby the more I watch!  Lol.  Apparently we are going again this coming Friday now that Sophia is back.

No comments: