Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dinner at my house

With Mom, Dad, and Tyler visiting from Arizona, on one of the nights that I got off at 7, we had dinner at my house.
 Everyone was here! Grandpa, Corey, Adaline, Rebecca, Grandma, Tyler and his friend Valerie...
Ruth, Cordelia...
 
 Kelsie and me...
Jonny...
 and Kayson!
 I thought this was an adorable photo of Cordelia chewing on her sock!
 Tyler was going to play us his song, but my piano was too out of tune! :-( That will get fixed ASAP!
Papa loves his grandkids, and they love their papa!

I am truly blessed to be part of this wonderful, amazing, yet sometimes crazy, family! I have so many wonder family members, and we've made such wonderful memories together. I'm grateful that we can work together to spend time together and build more memories. I love my family dearly! And I can't wait to see those who aren't nearby!

No comments: